Thursday 31 March 2011

Gangbanging At Ground Zero

Despite me not actually knowing how to skateboard (I gave up after countless failed attempts), I still have an obsession with skateboarding videos. There's something about the sound of the board hitting the pavement/handrail/ramp/wall/anything you can find and the usually grainy quality of the footage, teamed with a loud backing track (grime is my personal preference) that has got me hooked!

Anywho, the boys over at Palace and PWBC have recently released a new video entitled Gangbanging At Ground Zero. Much to my relief, there is no actual gangbanging involved as the video shows the crew, including Lucien Clarke (oh heey), doing what they do best in New York.

GANGBANGING AT GROUND ZERO from Slam City Skates on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment