Thursday 31 March 2011

Nikes On My Feet Keep My Cypher Complete

So, Spring is (apparently) on its way and this can only mean one thing - new trainers!

Here are a few pairs I'm currently scoping out:


First up is the Air Max 1. Easily my favourite Nike shoe, this Honeycomb/Blue Spark colourway is a fun yet sophisticated way to ease into the warmer months. Available for pre-order HERE


Next in line is the Nike X Liberty London Tatum Print Blazer Mid Dunk. I'm still quite bitter over the fact that I didn't get my hands on the '09 Nike X Liberty London Blazer (see here) and I have to admit I wasn't blown away with this new collection. However, I do think the shoe would be perfect with a pair of jeans and a crisp white tee! Available from April 1st HERE



Last but certainly not least is another collaboration, this time from Converse and Finnish design company Marimekko. I haven't been excited about a pair of Converse for a long time - other than the Missoni collaboration (see here), which were probably way out of my student budget, and at the reasonable price of £54.99 I think these may be found in my wardrobe very soon! Available HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment